Excellence in the European Mid-Market
Qualitas Funds seeks to invest and co-invest with the best private equity funds in Europe within the Mid-Market segment, offering investors a privileged access, attractive returns and hedge in case of unfavorable scenarios.
- European mid-market focus. Investments in private equity funds between €50 and 500 million.
- Target of c.15, each fund with an average portfolio of 10-12 companies, which amounts to a total of 150 to 180 underlying companies for each Fund of Funds.
- Investment average 8-12 million euros in each underlying fund.
- Ability to perform secondary deals.
- Ability to co-invest in individual companies.
- Coverage of the main European economies. Presence in 13 different countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Italy and England.
- No overlap as an investor (LP) in Spanish funds where Qualitas has direct activity as a private equity Manager (GP).
- Exposure to all main currencies of the European Union with a majority within the Euro zone.
Value-added provided by Qualitas to the underlying fund managers
- Investor access; provide investors from Spain and abroad access to the “Best-in- Class” mid-market European funds, hence offering geographic diversification.
- Long term support to European GPs, thanks to the robustness of the Qualitas investor base; Insurance companies and social security institutions providing most of the funds.
- Successful experience of Qualitas team in direct investments within private equity, growth and energy.
- Small size fund, with easy-to-fit investment tickets.
Value-added provided by Qualitas to its investors
- Successful investment experience in the Mid-Market segment.
- Identification of the “Best in Class” Mid-Market funds in Europe, usually less known than the larger funds.
- Privileged access to these funds with a fund that gives differential value to European private equity managers.
- Efficient design to minimize the impact of the 'J curve' (annual or semiannual funds, with faster investments, yield funds, rapid rotation, direct co-investments, secondary investments, etc.)
- Privileged access to an attractive dealflow of co-investment opportunities with the best European private equity managers.