Investing in purpose-led companies to help them grow
Our objective at Q-Impact is to drive growth in companies and infrastructure assets that combine financial profitability and social and environmental benefits. We rely on +15 years of investing track record and expertise of the Qualitas group across several industries and geographies.
- Impact investment supports the creation and growth of profitable businesses that generate a clear positive impact on society and the environment.
- Our objective at Q-Impact is to generate returns for our investors, as well as to help commercially driven businesses that are committed to making a social and environmental difference in the long term.
- Focus sectors: transition to a green economy and social inclusion.
- Our target: companies and infrastructure assets in our focus sectors that are in expansion and growth stages:
- Companies with a proven product, service or business model seeking capital to finance their growth.
- Companies whose social impact is measurable, validated and scalable.
- Investment through equity and debt instruments.
- To portfolio companies:
- Active support and involvement, especially in the strategic and financial areas, control processes and IT systems, team development and professionalization of financial metrics and impact measurement.
- Access to Qualitas Equity's network of professionals, investors, collaborators and invested companies.
- To investors:
- Conservative and proactive investment approach aimed at maximizing social and environmental impact ("impact-first") while preserving capital.
- Professional management of invested companies by applying our in-house selection and management criteria, proven for +15 years across Qualitas Equity’s different verticals.
- 10% of Q-Impact I fund contributed by Qualitas Equity Partners.
- Possibility to have direct contact with portfolio companies through volunteering and mentoring programs and monitoring of our investees.
Pablo is Investment Director of Q-Energy since 2007 and has served as Director of Vela Energy, CIO of FRV in the US and member of the executive committee of Fotowatio...
Javier is Investment Director at Q-Impact. He is responsible for the origination and execution of new business opportunities, as well as for the daily supervision of the investment portfolio.
Laura is Senior Associate at Q-Impact. She is responsible for the daily supervision of the investment portfolio, as well as for the analysis of new investment opportunities...
Iñigo is founding partner of Qualitas Equity Partners, former CEO of Vela Energy, and initial head of QEP’s initial renewable energy practice, from where he co-founded Fotowatio in 2007...
Borja is Partner at Q-Growth and Q-Prime. Mr. Oyarzabal is Partner at Qualitas Equity Parners where he has worked for 10 years, participating in multiple transactions...
Vicente was CFO of Vela Energy Group, overseing all financial and control activities, relations with financial institutions, human resources and investors’ relations...
Pedro Michelena is an advisor to Q-Energy and a member of the investment committee of Q-Growth and Q-Impact. He was formerly a Partner at Vela Energy...