Transform and improve our society
At Qualitas Equity we aim to actively promote investments in initiatives that obtain both financial and social returns. We ackowledge our responsibility to transorm and improve our society and our environment with our activities.
- We invest for profit, with patience.
- We provide equity-like and debt financing to help companies scale, with flexibility and security to help grow good and sound businesses.
Possitive social and environmental impact
- We promote initiatives that obtain both financial and social returns. In addition to capital retribution, they need to have a possitive impact on the society.
- Social impact must be measurable, and we include these metrics into our return requirements and reporting.
- Impact investment is not philanthropy. There has to be a positive correlation, and not a trade-off, between the impact objectives and the business model’s financial return.
Best practices, processes and systems
- In addition to capital, we help our companies grow and scale providing support and guidance in the areas of strategy, governance, financing and fundraising.
- Our universe of business partners, advisors and investors are fully aligned with us in promoting good businesses by good people to transform our society, and can provide deep sector and area expertise.
- Furthermore, in these 15 years of investing in multiple sectors and geographies, we have developed state of the art processes and systems that can help companies build sound financial control mechanisms, in order to support the growth of the business and their credibility to attract further capital.
Q-Impact invests in companies and teams with the skills, determination and imagination to challenge the status quo and make successful businesses.
- Provide long term financial returns.
- Drive social change and obtain social and/or environmental benefits.
- With a multiplier effect in their possitive impact on the society.
- Leveraging best corporate practices and recognized business and financial partners.
Our primary areas of interest include
- Social integration.
Pablo is investment director of Q-Energy since 2007 and has served as Director of Vela Energy, CIO of FRV in the US and...
Iñigo is founding partner of Qualitas Equity Partners, former CEO of Vela Energy, and initial head of QEP’s first...
Borja is Partner at Q-Growth and Q-Prime. Mr. Oyarzabal is Partner at Qualitas Equity Parners where he has worked for 10 years, participating in multiple transactions...
Vicente was CFO of Vela Energy Group, overseing all financial and control activities, relations with financial institutions, human resources...